Tasting Better Down There

July 14, 2017
Relationship

I recently read an article that listed some foods you can eat if you want to taste better down below. Now, some of you may not think this is necessary and that you taste just great already or so you've been told. Let's be honest. The vagina does not taste like candy. It's been described as having a metallic, sweet, spicy, or bitter taste. Yes, he may thoroughly enjoy going down on you, but why not go the extra mile and keep things fresh down there?

Men! This list is not just for the ladies. This goes for you as well. Fact: semen is only 1% sperm and the other 99% is composed of proteins, vitamins, sugars, salts, cholesterol, and water which is used to protect, feed, and fuel the sperm. This is why diet plays such an important factor on how it tastes. If she's down there doing her business and you ejaculate in her mouth then her face shows the look of distaste, you may need to start eating some of these foods if you want her to keep "swallowing"! I know how much y'all love that!

1. Pineapples. Since the vagina can be acidic and semen is alkaline, pineapples and other citrus fruits like oranges or grapefruits can help to balance the PH balance while adding a bit of sweetness to the secretions.

2. Cinnamon. This is an alkaline spice that neutralizes the acid taste of the vagina. Better vaginal balance means better taste! If a guy eats cinnamon, his semen will have a faint taste of cinnamon to it. Not like chewing cinnamon gum, but it will make it sweeter.

3. Celery. I was a little surprised to find this on the list. Although I absolutely love celery and eat it regularly, I didn't know it had such a benefit to it. Celery is high in water and vitamin C so it works its magic by reducing any bitter taste the vagina may have. Celery, as well as parsley and wheat grass, have a high chlorophyll content that's believed to help sweeten the taste of semen.

4. Yogurt. This one is kind of a given. You always want to look for the yogurt that contains active live cultures (it'll say it on the side). This neutralizes the taste of the vagina. Eating one four-ounce serving a day helps add probiotics to the body and maintain a healthy balance of good bacteria. Studies show yogurt doesn't work as well for men. Yogurt is said to negatively affect the taste of semen so fellas you better skip this one!

5. Cranberries. We all know the benefits of cranberry juice. It naturally counters bacteria in the urinary tract. It also helps keep PH levels balanced which is good for keeping things from getting funky down there. For men, it increases the body's acidity which helps balance the alkalinity of semen. This means eating cranberries can reduce the saltiness of semen and sweeten it a bit. You can also do plums, kiwi, and blueberries.

6. Honey. Honey does just as it sounds; makes it sweet. The more honey you consume the sweeter you taste.

7. Drink lots of water. Water flushes down the system as a whole and filters chemicals out of the body. Drink more water and the acidity of vaginal fluids will go down.

Tip: You want to avoid foods like asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, and onions. Also keep in mind that dairy products will increase the saltiness and stay away from cigarettes!!

Follow this list so that he or she can get just as much pleasure from being down there as you're getting from them BEING down there. Think of it as a "crotch diet." It's something you can do to please your partner. Men always talk about swallow, swallow, swallow. Well, here I've provided you with help on how to get her to swallow more often. You're welcome!

Catch me live every Monday 8pm-10pm on The Benet Embry Show @ www.deepellumonair.com, or stream on my website @ www.iammsnikki.com Follow me on Instagram/Twitter/Periscope @ libragirl1016

By: Nikki J

Slay Magazine

Are you ready to SLAY? Need exposure for your business or brand? Call us! There's ONLY ONE WAY TO SLAY and that is with Slay Magazine!

Related Posts

Sign Up For The Slay Magazine Newsletter

Thank you! Your submission has been received!

Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form